If you are traveling outside the USA having a passport is required. Although there are some alternate options your safest bet is a passport.

If you plan in advance the cost is $135. You can go to TravelState.Gov which is the official US Passport website. You can download the application. There are many post office locations for turning in your application.

If you need an expedited passport the cost will increase but there are services that can get them done in a few days instead of weeks. Search for Expedited Passport on Google or Yahoo.

Health is always a concern. While most leisure travel does not put you at a great deal of risk,  if you have concerns visit the CDC website for a healthy dose of info.

The other major concern we experience is weather. No one can truly predict the weather but if you want an up to date idea of what’s happening where you are going try

This information is provided to assist you in your travels, the content of websites suggested are the responsibility of their owners.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s